Tuesday, April 7, 2009

New Animals! Friend and Faux



Much to the disgust of my girlfriend (and apartment mate) Cathy, I purchased my very own Faux animal head for the wall. Alas, I took a trip to the cardboard forest and shot myself a price dear, and all by myself i chopped off his head and hung it up above my computer for all to admire.

And not only are faux animals infiltrating our place, but REAL ones too! Allow me to introduce my new kitty Mao (chinese for cat I've been told) thanks to Laura Duran who was kind enough to donate him to me :)

Sorry for lack of posts, money is getting tighter and new things are getting harder to come accross... here is to more and more new stuff in the near future! It's about time to make the bedroom cooler now!

2 comments:

oh, hello friend. said...

aw, hurray for a big moose head!
and hurray for a new adopted cat!

Steph said...

hey! Is that not where my painting was supposed to go. hmmm, I guess I wont be needing to paint it afterall.