Monday, March 16, 2009

New Table



So, thanks to Danni and her most informative group of Craigslist links I am a proud dad to a new and awesome living room table, clap clap clap! It fits so perfect in my place and I feel it really pulls the room together, which is a surprisingly nice feeling as of late. Picked it up for a 50% discount brand new off Craigslist, usually listing from Urban Outfitters for 180 bucks plus shipping and tax, not too shabby. Also, I thought I would throw in my groovy (far out?) mirror I picked up from Ikea for $20, nice place you know, full of grand surprises and deals.

I want to take this time to apologize for the radio silence (or intertubes silence actually), I have been busy busy busy with a new job and have finally got my wits back to me. Also, Stephanie gave me a nice nudge to post :) Thanks for that and thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Looks like you are all furnished. next you need stuff for the walls of course you already know that, get on it will ya : )