Thursday, February 26, 2009

Red & Orange



So here we have a few new things, both coming in at a combined amount of under $50, not too shabby.

First, we have a pair of orange salt & pepper shakers... but these are not just any salt & pepper shakers, these are from 1946 in perfect condition still with the original box! Nice right? And only 8 bucks and in perfect working condition. A nice touch to the apartment in my opinion and a nice match with my new favorite orange chair that I just happen to be sitting in right now.

And second, is my new shinny red cabinet from Ikea that I gave my finger a nice injury with while putting it together. Oh battle wounds from Ikea, nice stuff. So now I have this nice treat (topped with a book from miss stephanie) to sit by in my orange chair everyday instead of my ugly black plastic thing I had before.

Life is looking good here, now to see what next paycheck brings :)

2 comments:

oh, hello friend. said...

i really love those drawers. so cool. and the shakers! really cool! glad i could experience these things in real life, your apartment is awesome!

Steph said...

when are we going to see the new coffee table? or as eli would say tea table?