Saturday, February 14, 2009

And the chair goes to...


So, as you can see from the image above, I got the chair! As I had mentioned the other day on this blog I purchased a vintage 1958 dresser (pictures to come in the next post... I also got lots of goods to share with you at the local antique affair), and while picking up the dresser this past Friday evening I made a deal with the shop owner that brought the would be $350 chair down to $200. I could not resist, and as you can see it now sits nicely in my living room area :)

So, anyone in the market for a $120 Ikea chair?

1 comment:

danni said...

wow, you really did it!

way to go on the $200 deal.
it's really nice, i must say i like the after a little better...

can't wait to see all the rest of the goods.

we should go to this together sometime:

http://www.longbeachantiquemarket.com/index.shtml

<3