Sunday, February 8, 2009

A New Start

Hello.

So I used to have a blog on Blogspot... a place to post about my design life mainly, because that was my life then. I posted often, life was good. I eventually posted 160 times in that year, gathered a few thousand hits and convinced people to tell me how they felt 250 times in the comments. 

Then I graduated school, got all professional and stuff and ruined it. You see, it was hard to find time to post and now that I had my blog integrated into my professional design site I couldn't just post ANYTHING... and then the blog REALLY died. So here I am thinking, "Hey, I just moved into this neat apartment, this apartment that is bringing many new things into my life and giving me a new creative outlet... buying and putting things together to create my new apartment living." 

So here is my new blog, welcome.  Here's to hoping I can learn to write interesting things worth reading, pictures worth looking at, thoughts worth pondering over, and ideas worth listening to.

Have a happy Sunday and see you soon enough this week :)

No comments: