Sunday, February 15, 2009

Some photos to share



So, Friday ended up being a triple threat of money: payday, freelance job payment, and tax rebate. So, needless to say I spent entirely too much money this weekend. For one, on the chair in the last post, and two, on this nice vintage 1958 dresser from they same shop. It's fully restored, in excellent condition and now serves as my TV console.

Also, me and Cathy took a trip down to Ikea (a dangerous place when I have extra money laying around) and picked up a cool sputnik style mirror and some pillows for the couch to make things a bit more comfortable around here (shown with my rabbit enjoying them).

So that is it for now... I got so much stuff this weekend but I need to take good pictures of them to share... maybe I should stop taking all my pictures with my phone and dig out the ol' point and shoot huh?

No comments: