Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Blank Walls

So I've been thinking of what to put on my walls for the past few days... all while dreading finding and charging my point and shoot camera to take some decent pictures of all the cool stuff I got last weekend. I have gotten it down to a few things and thought I would share for the sake of sharing.

First, maybe some wall graphics? A few friends at work showed me this link (whatisblik.com) and I have been liking some of what I saw, what do you think?

Second, I thought maybe I could design a simple typographic poster around a nice quote. Some contenders I was thinking of:

"Keep Calm and Carry On"
"Today is a good day to have a good day"
"War is over, if you want it."

Now... I know all of those are based on poster quotes already, but I thought it would be fun to make my own twist on them and get them printed all big on a plotter and frame them.

And lastly, I was thinking I could print up some old posters I designed. What do you think Danni and Steph, my two readers? :)

1 comment:

Steph said...

I love "Today is a good day to have a good day" also I think you should print out some posters you have designed, and possibly some wall graphics. I think that covers it : )