Sunday, February 22, 2009

Please... Buy me this!


As usual, I spend my Sunday morning perusing about Craigslist and torturing myself with the awesome stuff that's on there. I usually find some pretty nifty things here and there, but then are those moments when I find a post that makes me want to sell a vital organ on the black market so I can have it... and this is one of those finds. Please direct yourself to this link for further details (and apparently a website with more stuff?) so you can buy this for me :)

wink wink, nudge nudge, you know you want to!

2 comments:

oh, hello friend. said...

saw this article and thought of you.
we should make a trip to the rose bowl flea market one of these days.

http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/la/bargain-hunting-deal-making-tips-for-researching-getting-a-great-deal-074387

Curt said...

awww... someone already bought it : (